Salto Systems are a world-class provider of access control systems which are used extensively around the world in sectors where security is critical, from airports and healthcare to government, education and hotels.
Their pioneering hardware and software can be networked without wires to provide real-time intelligence and instant control while enabling integration with existing systems to improve manageability and enhance the end-user experience.
Having an extensive worldwide network of offices, Salto provides a robust program of training, back up and spares to support their partners and commercial installations.
Target 3PL was privileged to be approached by Salto UK to provide an outsourced solution for their spares management. As the success of the UK operation continues the need to increase the level of spares stock holding and access to real-time inventory levels became paramount.
Since working with Salto UK Target 3PL has increased the efficiency of their spares program and implemented bespoke software tailored to work with Salto's barcode protocols.
Services provided by Target 3PL include:
- Stock receipt (boxes, pallets, containers)
- Dedicated small bay and pallet storage
- Batch number product storage
- Batch number allocation per order, per customer
- Real-time inventory levels
- Remote access to warehouse management system by Salto staff
- Access to various collection and delivery methods (post, couriers, pallets, containers, dedicated vehicles)
- Pre-working and reworking facilities