During Q3 and Q4 this year Goodbody Wellness will open their first retail stores in the UK; based in Bath and Cirencester with Bristol scheduled to follow soon after. The stores will offer high-quality CBD wellness products in various forms including balms, tinctures, oils for coffee, and vaping oils.
The Goodbody Wellness stores will have an organic and fresh feel, and will function as drop-in taste and testing bars where customers can use and learn more about the Goodbody CBD range.
The retail rollout of the Goodbody Wellness is spearheaded by retail expert Chris Jones, who has a proven track record in retail with Phones 4U, Nokia and latterly in the vaping industry. He has ambitious plans for the brand and intends to roll out national franchises delivering the Goodbody Wellness experience to many UK high streets.
Chris had a clear intent to use external warehousing and fulfilment right from the start, allowing him to scale the business as required. His vision was to give his shops the ability to replenish stock from a central stock
location generated from within their stores’ Epos terminals. Chris had already partnered with Epos Now who provide the till point hardware and software. He invited Target 3PL to become his preferred warehouse partner;
however, this would require bespoke API integration with Epos Now to facilitate Chris's business objective.
Target 3PL was able to work with Chris and his team to create a detailed specification to facilitate this API development, understanding both Epos Now's API and that of the warehouse management system.Follow this link for further information on Target 3PLs Epos Now integration.
Services provided by Target 3PL to Goodbody Wellness include:
- Real-time stock synchronisation between warehouse and Epos Now through bespoke API
- Auto creation of orders in warehouse management system following stock movement request in Epos Now through API
- Auto creation of orders in warehouse management system following internal PO request in Epos Now through API (new feature in Epos Now)
- Stock receipt (boxes, pallets, containers)
- Dedicated small bay and pallet storage
- Batch number product storage
- Best before date management
- Real-time inventory levels
- Remote access to warehouse management system by Good Body staff
- Access to various collection and delivery methods (post, couriers, pallets, containers, dedicated vehicles)
- Pre-working of subcomponents to make finished retail products
- Returns management
- Seamless integration with the company's web store to provide shipment direct to consumer